- business leadership excellence award
- ENGINEERING GOODS & EQUIPMENT
- SOLAR ENERGY
- GEMS AND JEWELRY
- AUTO COMPONENTS
- ELECTRONIC GOODS & COMPONENTS
- TEXTILES & GARMENTS
- FOOD & AGRO UNITS
- SECURITY AND IT
- TOURISM & HOSPITALITY CONSUMER GOODS
- AUTO DEALERS IT SERVICE PROVIDERS
- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
- START-UP OF THE YEAR
- INNOVATIVE START-UP OF THE YEAR
- START UP WITH GLOBAL FOOTPRINTS
- AN INCUBATOR OF THE YEAR
- START UP WITH THE BEST SOCIO OR ENVIRONMENT CAUSE
- MICRO COMPANY OF THE YEAR
(TURNOVER ABOVE 5 CR)
- SMALL COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD
(TURNOVER ABOVE 50 CR)
- MEDIUM-SIZED COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD
(TURNOVER ABOVE 75 CR)
- BEST SME WITH GLOBAL FOOTPRINTS
- INNOVATIVE SME OF THE YEAR
- CEO OF THE YEAR
- WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
- ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
- EMERGING SME OF THE YEAR
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP & EXCELLENCE AWARD
• To participate in this award scheme the organization should be a legal entity.
• You can fill a maximum of under 3 Categories with all necessary supporting documents.
• Nominations have to be filed before 30th July online.
• Application and Documents have to be duly filled and uploaded on the site before 5th Aug’ 2022.
• The audited Balance Sheet is to be attached along with other supporting documents.
• It should have at least one registration number from the following:
1. Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) Registration Number
2. National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) Registration Number
3. GSTIN Registration Number
4. Udyog Aadhar
5. Industrial Entrepreneurship Memorandum (IEM) Number
6. The organization should have audited financial statements for the past 3 years.
Disclaimer: Internal Jury Decision is the Final Decision for the Awards and to reject the nominations in case not convinced with the documents submitted